Third Rail Projects is always looking to meet new artists.
Headshots and resumes may be submitted to email@example.com.
Production Assistants for Then She Fell (PAID)
Third Rail Projects seeks smart, fun, and friendly interns for the immersive theater hit Then She Fell.
Third Rail Projects’ Stage Management Internship will provide an understanding of immersive theater and on-the-ground training by giving the right candidate a chance to assist both the house management and stage management teams during performance. Interns will work directly with a stage management team of four and will be given an opportunity to learn a variety of immersive stage management techniques.
- Attend 6-10 designated performances to learn the Production Assistant track, training under a previous Intern or an Assistant Stage Manager
- Attend a weekly (paid) four-hour Monday work call (12 pm – 4 pm) to aid the maintenance team in preparing the space, props, ephemera, and programs for that week’s shows.
- Commit to 6-8 performances per week (3-4 evenings total; performances are two per night).
- Four-month internship and show commitment; after which, you will be eligible to train and swing for Assistant Stage Manager
- Assist with other Third Rail Projects needs, including production needs on future projects
- Support the mission of Third Rail Projects
- Definition and implications of stage management in a track-based immersive performance
- Audience management in an immersive environment
- Show preparation for heavy show schedule and events
- Creation and utilization of standard operating procedures
Send a cover letter expressing your qualifications and interest in the company as well as a current resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Production Intern: Your Name” in the subject line. Review of applications will begin immediately and will continue until the positions are filled.
Currently Accepting Submissions for:
*Please let us know which PA position you are applying for.